Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sympathy Card

A very special lady asked me to make a sympathy card for her to give to a friend. She had a request an image of a horse be used. I made the below card, however, I did not have any stamps with horse images so off I went to search online for a digital horse stamp. I located the below horse image at Bombshell Stamps. I simply downloaded it and printed it out. You can do the same with the Stampin' Up Digital Downloads. I got the layout idea from Mojo Monday.


 The below image shows the inside of the card as well as the stamped envelope and inside of card.




Supplies used:

Stamp Set: Loving Thoughts and Bordering on Romance (Occasions Mini)
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory
DSP: Well Worn
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Embellishments: Small Jewels (Pearls), Twill Tape
Big Shot with Text.Impressions Designer Frames and Text.Impressions Finial Press

No comments:

Post a Comment