Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Valentine's Peeps

I got this great idea from my upline, Alicia. She made a Peeps Holder at showed it to all of us at our Stampin' Up Group Meeting. I thought it was so cute so I just had to case it. She has the best ideas.



The boxes I had purchased had either 2 large pink marshmallow hearts or an "I[heart]U". The base of the box was Lucky Limeade (5 3/8" x 11") and was scored along the long side at 3", 4 1/8", 7 1/8" and 8 1/4". Email me if you want directions on how to make it.

Supplies used to make:
Stamps: Delightful Dozen
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Shop (Occasions Mini Catalog)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
Big Shot using Adorning Accents Edgelits Die (Scallop)
Punches: Lace Ribbon Border, Decorative Label
Embellishments: Everyday Enchantment Organdy in Lucky Limeade (Sale-a-bration) and 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment