Saturday, February 4, 2012

Twitterpated Happy Birthday!

I recently made this card for a couple of dear friends who had Birthdays this past week. I also used it for a Class. I was inspired by the card on the cover of the Occasions Mini Catalog. It was a lot of fun to make. I just love the colors! Plus, I put a note for my Birthday friends to recycle this card.


Supplies used to make card:
Stamps: Elementary Elegance (Sale-a-bration), Bordering on Romance (Occasions Mini)
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Naturals White
DSP: Twitterpated (Occasions Mini)
Ink: Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, 
Punch: Postage Stamp
Big Shot using Edgelits Dies, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Text.Impressions Embossing Folders (Adorning Accents) from Occasions Mini Catalog
Embellishments: Jewels-Basic Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment