Friday, February 3, 2012

Polar Party Box

One of my Stampin' Up customers (Marisa Ortega), and friend, made this adorable box. She used the Polar Party Stamp set. I just love how she used the Jingle Bells (Holiday Mini-past) and the snowflake brad (non-SU). The bells look so cute on the tip of bear and penguins hats. The snowflake is perfectly set in the scene. I really like the contrast between the Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler Card Stock. She made this box out of two Fancy Favor Boxes, which she made with the Big Shot.She did an amazing job!


 Here is what she put inside the box: Chocolates!
 This is a pic of the back of the box. Too Cute! The wreaths stamped in the background give this card some depth and make the Christmas Trees stand out.
Marisa, Thank You for bringing your card to show me. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment