Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Moments Birthday Card

I just love this Stamp set. I really need to use this one more often. This is actually a Birthday Card for a Sweet Friend of mine. I wanted to do something a little different than the regular card stuff. So....I used the Petite Pocket Die then embossed it. I cut a piece of Card Stock that would fit inside and attached the pink handle, so she could pull it out of the pocket. I attached a gift card, using glue dots to the card. I later wrote a Birthday message on the Card Stock for her. Now, your probably wondering how I got the ribbon to wrap around the front and not wrap around the entire pocket. Well, I used an knife and cut slits in the top and bottom crease and simply slid the ribbon through it then tied a knot on one end.




Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Ink:  Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Pink Piroutte, Naturals Ivory
Embellishments: Pearl, Silver Brads, Linen Thread, 1/2" Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon
Big Shot using Petite Pocket Die, Text.Impressions Vintage Wallpaper/Designer Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment