Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Occasions Mini Catalog!!

Today is the Grand Opening of the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog! Yes, the catalog officially starts today and goes until April 30, 2012. You can click HERE and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! page to see all of the great new products in the mini catalog. I know you are going to love all of the New Dies, paper and stamps just as much as I!




I will be posting a couple of events, later, so make sure to check my Stampin' Up! page to view my calendar. If you need some guidance on where to start, give me a call or email me and we can chat. I hope you have a wonderful day.

I don't know where you live but out here in Southern California, it's absolutely Beautiful today. I think
 it's going to be in the high 70's today. I would really like to do a Beach Trip, but the boys are in school. Oh well....another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment