Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Dear You Card

I made this card a few days ago for my niece, who just turned 21! She is such a sweetheart!This was a really fun one to make. I don't know if I was more excited to make the card or send it! I know she is going to love it. This card also smells like Cherry! Oh yea. I stamped then embossed the cherry with Cherry scented embossing powder. It smells delicious!


Supplies used to make card:
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Wysteria Wonder
DSP: Everyday Enchantment (Sale-a-bration Catalog)
Brad and Ribbon: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (Sale-a-bration Catalog)
Stamp Set: Mouthwatering (Occasions Mini Catalog) and Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess set)
Punches: 2 3/8 Scallop Circle, 1 3/4 Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment