Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy B-day Dear You Card

My dear friend has a Birthday this week and I wanted to make her a Special Birthday card. Since I was mostly caught up on my house cleaning I decided to spend some time in my craft room this AM (while the boys were at school).

I was browsing a fellow demonstrators blog (Stampin Pretty), which I totally love and decided to make a card using her Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I really like the colors! They are so vibrant and happy!


This is what I used to make the card:
CS: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
DSP: Everyday Enchantment (from 2012 Sale-a-bration, coming Jan.24,2012)
Ink: Lucky Limeade
Punch: Boho Blossoms, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle and Decorative Label
Big Shot with Impressions Plate (Texturz Backgrounds#1) and Embosslits Beautiful Wings
Stamp Set: (Hostess) Happiest Birthday Wishes
Embellishments: Basic Pearl, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Extra: I combined rubbing alcohol and a little bit of Frost White Shimmer paint in a small spray bottle and sprayed the punches blossoms and Scallop Circles. Once it dried, I scrunched them up then flattened them.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment