Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Hostess Promotion

September is a month of "Sweet Rewards." From September 1- November 30 of 2009, host a $250 Stampin' Up! workshop, and choose any one item* from the Holiday 2009 Mini Catalog for just $10.

*offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio

On October 1st, when "My Digital Studio" is released to customers, this offer will become even sweeter!
  • Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50% off the retail price (retail price:$79.95; promotional price: $39.97)

If you hold a $400 Stampin' Up Workshop after October 1st, (when the "My Digital Studio" is released), you will be eligible for both a $10 Holiday Mini item and 50% off My Digital Studio. How sweet is that???

Contact me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment