Friday, September 11, 2009

Projects from September 2009 Workshop






Thank You to all of the wonderful people who attended my "First Workshop." I had a great time! I am currently working on items to make for the next workshop. The October Workshop is going to be focused on Boxes. A few of you told me you would really like to be able to make a box or two to use to house gift cards, etc. for gift giving. Well, I aim to please......so, boxes it is. I will provide more info later.

I've attached photos of the two cards we made at the last workshop. We used the new Stampin' Up (In color) Colors for one of the cards. They are rich and beautiful colors.


The first one used the following:

Stampset:(SU) For All You Do

Paper:(SU) Rich Razzleberry,Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango,Whisper White

Ink: (SU) Old Olive,Soft Suede,Rich Razzleberry,Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango

Accessories: (SU) Ticket Corner Punch

I got the idea for this card from one I spotted on the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers.com. It's hard to see but a couple of the flowers and the butterfly have dimensionals underneath them to make them pop up a little bit.


The second one used the following:

Stampset: (SU) Enjoy Every Moment

Paper: (SU) Old Olive, Summer Sun, Whisper White, (Designer Series Paper: Tall Tales)

Ink: (SU) Chocolate Chip

Accessories: (SU) Silver Brads, So Saffron Ribbon, Photo Corner Punch
I got the idea for this one from one I spotted on the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers.com (#11785). I just changed it up a little bit.





No comments:

Post a Comment