Friday, August 28, 2009

Workshop coming up....

For anyone who is interested, I am hosting my very own, first Stampin' Up workshop in September. Here is some info on it:

Date: Wed., Sept. 9th
Time: 6:30 pm till 9:30pm (or whenever we decide to close up shop)
Location: My house
Cost: Totally FREE

We will be doing 2 "make n' takes." I'm also going to be handing out a door prize, using the completed "door prize" tickets from each person. I'm gonna work on making a few extra things to "give away" at the workshop. Email me, if you have not already, if you are planning on attending. That way I will make sure to have enough supplies on hand for everyone. Also, bring your adhesive (glue stick, double sided tape or tape runner) and scissors.

Future workshops will have a low cost to cover supplies. However, since this is my first one, I'm gonna cover the cost of supplies. :0)

I also have a lot of other ideas (in my brain) which I still need to put on paper or onto this blog. A friend suggested a frequent attendee card. Where, each time you attend one of my workshops, I stamp your card and the 5th one is FREE. Genious! I think we are gonna go with that great idea! I plan on having one workshop a month, at my house, to keep my brain going and keep myself motivated to actually use all of the stuff I have.

I want to make this fun for everyone. So, if you have an idea of something you want to see, let me know and I will make sure to hook it up for ya.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment