Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thinking of you....


I made this card for my husband. Every once in a while I make and card and send it to my husband at his office. I like to surprise him from time to time to let him know how much I love and appreciate him. He is such a wonderful man and I like to remind him how much I cherish him.
This card was made using the following Stampin' Up supplies:
Summer Splash Stamp Set (Summer Mini)
Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder (Summer Mini)
CS: Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise,Naturals White
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turqouise,Crumb Cake,Bashful Blue
White Baker's Twine (Summer Mini)
Pewter Build-a-Brad
*I made the clouds by stamping the outer edges of a punched out piece of cardstock from a 1 3/4" Scallop Circle XL punch.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS CARD!!! :) The clouds are really neat. What a great idea! How sweet that you send your hubby cards at work.

    ReplyDelete