Saturday, May 14, 2011

Teacher "Thank You's"


I made these for my son's preschool teachers. I just wanted to share the different options you can do with Stampin' Up products. I took a plain white gift bag and dressed it up with some Designer Series paper, ribbon and stamped cardstock. It's hard to see but the Orange colored flowers are actually heat embossed with Tangerine Tango embossing powder. The gift card holder was simple to make and it turned out pretty cute, I must say. I used velcro w/adhesive to keep the gift card holder closed. On the bottle of flavored soda, I simply wrapped it was DSP and added a small tag and ribbon. I delivered the soda and gift card inside of the gift bag. I hope they liked it!

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous! You have been a busy stampin machine. Glad to see you finding time for it. :)

    ReplyDelete