Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year with lots to do!

I just checked my Blog and saw my last entry was in September. WOW! I guess I've been a bit busy since then. There have been a lot of changes going on with our Household. We sold our house, in October, which was sooo sad. We also sold our Sailboat. Then we moved into an Apartment. Now, keep in mind, this is all in anticipation of a possible job relocation for my hubby. My hubby starts his new job in a different County this coming Monday. Which means, we have been house hunting for a little bit. I think we found one. Wish us luck!

As far as papercrafting.....I've not done any since I think....September or October. Pretty sad. I went from having my craft room to only taking a small amount of SU stuff with me to the Apartment. I organized my goods about 3 weeks ago but have not found the time (or space) to use it. That is a goal for me right now. I really, really need some craft time! I am definately going to be on a mission this month.

I don't have any photos to share with you at this time. However, once I do....I will make sure to post them.

I do, however, have a Stampin' Up Special to share with you.


Filled with Love Promotion
Promotion dates: Dec.17, 2010 - January 24, 2011

You will get a FREE Package of Itty Bitty Buttons when you purchase the Filled with Love Bundle.

Item#124380 (Wood Mounted) for $32.90
Items#124381 (Clear Mount) for $26.90

Simply click HERE to be redirected to my Stampin' Up page to see more details.

NEW CATALOGS
I've updated my site to reflect the new Occasions Mini Catalog (Jan.4,2011 - Apr.30, 2011). The Sale-a-Bration Catalog will not be effective until Jan.25, 2011 and will run until Mar. 31, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment