Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Card Creations

I've recently had a lot of time to do "what I love!" and this is what I came out with. Enjoy!

I made this card and box set to give my girlfriend for her Birthday. I was inspired by the card on pg.10 of the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. I really liked the colors and they are a reflection of my girlfriends natural style.

The stamp sets I used were Punch Potpourri and Afterthoughts (both are hostess, level 1). The punches were Full Heart Punch and Boho Blossoms. The treat box was made using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and Fancy Favor Die (need to use with the Big Shot).

I later filled the box with Chocolate Heart Candies.



















I made this card for another girlfriend. I think this shabby chic style totally reflects her style. I used the Framed Tulips Ebossing Folder, a small Beveled Windowpane and First Edition DSP (all items are in the Occasions Mini Catalog).







This card was made with the Bliss Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration catalog), Beautiful Wings Embosslit (use w/Big Shot) and an Antique Brad.




This card was made using the Clearly For You (Occasions Mini Catalog) and Bliss (Sale-a-bration Catalog)Stamp sets, Scallop Trim Border Punch and Designer Label Punch. I also used the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware and a Basic Jewel on the top of the crown.





This card was made using the Notes and Details Stamp Set (Occasions Mini Catalog), Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Square Lattice Embssing Folder and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (used w/Big Shot).

1 comment: