Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thank You!




Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android



From: Vanessa Hughes <ness2462@yahoo.com>;
To: Vanessa Banales Hughes <ness2462@yahoo.com>; StampinNess Blog <ness2462.myblog2U@blogger.com>;
Subject: Thank You!
Sent: Sat, Dec 24, 2011 8:19:11 PM


I had so much fun making this Thank You card for my past hostess. You guys are the best! I had so much fun stamping with you wonderful ladies!

This card is a sampling of some of the FREE products you can earn during the Sale-a-bration promotion (Jan.24 - Mar.31, 2012).

During Sale-a-bration, you can choose one FREE product for every $50 you spend. Want to host a workshop to earn some fabulous hostess benefits? Contact me and we will get you started!

Let me know if you would like me to send you a catalog. I will add you to my mailing list.

Have a great day!

Ness

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment