Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pics of Holiday Cards

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share a few pics with you. Two of the projects were used at two recent workshops. The other two were just for fun.



 I cased this stocking card from another Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I just can't remember which one right now. Sorry. It was simple to make and it's super cute. I used the Holiday Stocking Bigz L Die and the Dear Santa stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog to make this card. If you are looking for a card to easily mass produce, this one is it.
 For this card, I used the Rhinestone Jewels, Silver Embossing powder and Decorative Label punch.
 For this card, I used the Decorative label and Boho Blossoms punches.The stamp set I used was Merry and Type.
I think this card is too cute. I colored it using blender pens and ink. I used the Polar Party stamp set. The sentiment was embossed with Pewter embossing powder.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment