Monday, January 4, 2010

Some card making time




I wanted to post a few things I recently made during the Christmas break. I plan to give them out as door prizes for the upcoming classes and the Open House. I think they are sooo cute. I had a lot of fun making these projects.
I scanned my project binder and found a few other things I want to make for my class attendees. I cannot wait to see how they turn out.

Here is what I used for the first set of cards and box:
Stamp Set: Enjoy Every Moment, For all you do
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Paper: DSP (Retired) Washington Apple, CS Pumpkin Pie, Real Red,Bashful Blue,Whisper White
Embellishments: Real Red Brads (Bold Brights set)
Ribbon: Real Red 1/4" and 5/8"grosgrain,Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain
Punches: 1/2" and 3/4" Circle
Big Shot with Texturz Plate: Backgrounds 1 (small dots)
The second set of cards and box used:
Stamp set: Loads of Love,Greetings Earthlings
Ink: Tempting Turquoise,Certainly Celery, StazOn Black
Watercolor Pencils and Aqua Painter
Paper: DSP (Retired) Rainbow Sherbet, CS Tempting Turquoise,Apricot Appeal,Gable Green,Whisper White
Embellishments: Star Brad, Bold Brights Brad and button,Silver Elastic Cord
Punch: Wide Oval
All of the supplies were from Stampin' Up.

Enjoy! and I hope to see ya soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment